Posted by: lisac
Time: 10:20 PM
Hey everyone, are you ready to Express Your Creativity With Tea? We’re now on Polyvore, which is the leading community site for online style. Using the site’s virtual styling tool, you can create unique sets that are digital collages of clothing, accessories and lifestyle products.
Here’s how it our Back-to-School Express Your Creativity with Tea Polyvore contest works:
2. Create a set of back-to-school children’s clothes from teacollection.com. You choose, boys or girls. Or both. We’re giving away a prize for each.
3. Submit your set as an entry in our contest. It’s super easy, you just drag items into the window. Once you’ve created your set(s), you can submit your entry to our contest. The easiest way to do this is right on our contest page.
4. Spread the word. Ask your friends to vote for your set. Vote for your favorite sets. Feel free to create more sets and submit them as contest entries. The most popular sets (1 for girls and 1 for boys) will win the clothes in their set. If you win, you’ll get to name the set. Once all the votes are in, we’ll sell the two winning sets at a special price to everyone on teacollection.com. It’s just like merchandising your own mini line of Tea clothes. Pretty cool!
5. Contest ends August 11, 2010.
6. We’ll be posting entries right on our blog so don’t forget to check back here to see all the sets in the contest. And we’ll share updates on our Facebook page too.
Don’t forget to express your creativity and have fun. It’s not to soon to start thinking about your favorite names for your sets. I fancy the Lisa set myself.
We can’t wait to see your sets. Meanwhile…
Check out some of the sets some the members in our Polyvore group have already created.