Hey everyone, are you ready to Express Your Creativity With Tea? We’re now on Polyvore, which is the leading community site for online style. Using the site’s virtual styling tool, you can create unique sets that are digital collages of clothing, accessories and lifestyle products.
Here’s how it our Back-to-School Express Your Creativity with Tea Polyvore contest works:
1. Join Polyvore if you’re not already a member (or you can sign in with your Facebook account). Then join our Polyvore group.
2. Create a set of back-to-school children’s clothes from teacollection.com. You choose, boys or girls. Or both. We’re giving away a prize for each.
3. Submit your set as an entry in our contest. It’s super easy, you just drag items into the window. Once you’ve created your set(s), you can submit your entry to our contest. The easiest way to do this is right on our contest page.
3. No more than 6 items in a set please. Only items from teacollection.com are eligible for entry. Don’t forget, to enter, you need to join our Polyvore group.
4. Spread the word. Ask your friends to vote for your set. Vote for your favorite sets. Feel free to create more sets and submit them as contest entries. The most popular sets (1 for girls and 1 for boys) will win the clothes in their set. If you win, you’ll get to name the set. Once all the votes are in, we’ll sell the two winning sets at a special price to everyone on teacollection.com. It’s just like merchandising your own mini line of Tea clothes. Pretty cool!
5. Contest ends August 11, 2010.
6. We’ll be posting entries right on our blog so don’t forget to check back here to see all the sets in the contest. And we’ll share updates on our Facebook page too.
Don’t forget to express your creativity and have fun. It’s not to soon to start thinking about your favorite names for your sets. I fancy the Lisa set myself.
We can’t wait to see your sets. Meanwhile…
Check out some of the sets some the members in our Polyvore group have already created.
Our tagline at Tea is “for little citizens of the world”, which has been our inspiration from the start. We want to bring the beauty found in cultures around the world into the lives and homes of families in our own backyard. It helps us remember that we are all more alike than we are different.
With that in mind, we would like to invite our customers, fans and the TwitterMoms community to participate in our ‘Little Citizens of the World’ contest!
Please read carefully as all are required in order to enter!
1) Write a post about what you and/or your children think it means to be a “Little Citizen of the World”. Feel free to post pictures or tell a story that illustrates the “Little Citizens of the World” concept.
2) Link back to https://www.teacollection.com within the post, using either “children’s clothes” or “children’s clothing” as the link text.
3) Return to this page and in the comments field below let us know you entered with a comment and link to your post.
Winners will receive TeaCollection.com gift certificates in the following amounts:
- 1st Place: $500
- 2nd Place: $200
- 3rd Place: $100
All three winners will also receive the “Be My Neighbor Book”, a Little Citizens Hoodie in the size/color of their choosing, and a mention and link back to their post on the Tea blog!
We will make our selection on November 20th and announce the winners on November 24th.
To show our own support for the Little Citizens of the World, we will also be donating 15% of ALL sales to the Global Fund for Children from November 4 through November 6. The Global Fund for Children reaches the most vulnerable children and youth worldwide by investing in grassroots initiatives in 72 countries. With a focus on education, health, safety, and enterprise, their support addresses the most critical areas needed for children to reach their full potential.
Please feel free to share this contest with any friends that you think might be interested.
You must have a personal blog and be over 18 to enter.