Time to have fun making “Fresas Con Crema” (strawberries & cream) with our friend María! This popular Mexican dessert is delicious and super easy to make with your kids. For even more recipes from María, check out her Instagram page @lacooquette and subscribe to her Youtube channel.
How To Make Fresas Con Crema
- 2 lbs of strawberries, cleaned and chopped
- 1/3 cup of condensed milk
- 2 cups of sour cream
- 2 cups of heavy cream, whipped
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- First clean your strawberries.
- Next slice the strawberries into bite size pieces and set to the side.
- In a bowl, mix together condensed milk, sour cream, vanilla, and lemon juice.
- In another bowl, beat heavy whipping cream until super fluffy.
- Gently fold your heavy whipping cream with your liquid mixture and let chill for an hour in the fridge.
- After that, add strawberries into your serving cups and layer on the chilled cream mixture.
- Top with even more strawberries to finish off the desert and enjoy your creation with your kids!
This season’s collection is inspired by Mexico. You’ll love the bold fruit and floral prints, delightful animal tees, and super-soft shorts and leggings. To shop our Mexico-inspired collection, click here.