- 1 cup sifted wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated Comte cheese
- 5 branches parsley
- pinch of salt
- Form the dough by mixing the flour, egg, water and salt. Knead the dough until it has the same touch as your earlobe. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 little balls. Spread flour over a clean surface and roll the dough, stretching it into a 6x7 inch rectangle sheet.
- Make 30 thumbprints on each rectangle.
- Make the filling by combining the yogurt, cheese, chopped parsley and adding a pinch of salt. Add half a teaspoon of filling to the thumbprints on 4 of the rectangle sheets.
- Use the other 4 rectantgle sheets to cover the sheets with the filling. Try to match up the thumbprints and seal them around the edges.
- Cut 6 strips into each sheet and gently place the strips into boiling water for a minute. Remove with a skimmer or straining ladle.
- Raviole taste great on their own or with just a little butter and salt, but you can make it so many different ways.
Share this Recipe